The growth of the commercial sector in Gurgaon over the last two decades is undeniable, with the city becoming home to several top companies of IT and other sectors. Gurgaon has witnessed a large number of startups and investments in the commercial sector in recent years. This also makes Gurgaon one of the best places to buy commercial properties as a wide variety of businesses and industries would thrive well here.
- Locational advantage: Located in the NCR, Gurgaon is a central region in India, attracting investors for commercial property in Gurgaon from all across the country. There was a time when people were hesitant to launch businesses in Gurgaon due to connectivity issues, but now Gurgaon is well-connected the rest of the NCR and a number of other important regions. A large network of roads has been strategically developed and the metro railway route is being extended to ensure a smooth commute.
- Market: This is probably the most important factor when it comes to the commercial sector. Gurgaon is densely populated, with a number of sectors being major residential hubs. As a result, the demand for luxury items as well as regular goods is high, offering an attractive market. Moreover, being close to residential hubs allow companies here to be able to find skilled employees more easily.
- Commercial projects: Due to the high demand for commercial spaces, real estate Gurgaon has grown well. A number of developers have launched projects which offer a variety of modern retail spaces, showrooms and office spaces for sale. Integrated with world-class standards, such complexes give a prestigious brand image to the companies they house. Affordable spaces and co-working office spaces are also available in Gurgaon.
- Infrastructure: The advanced infrastructure in Gurgaon provides the residents with a high standard of lifestyle. One would come across a number of entertainment venues, restaurants, shopping malls, etc. The infrastructure in Gurgaon has been specifically developed keeping in mind the growth of the commercial sector.
- Returns: All the above-mentioned factors help the businesses grow, which earns one high returns from the commercial sector. Moreover, as a result of these business prospects helps investors earn lucrative returns. One may buy apartment in Gurgaon and put it in rent or lease, or resell it for a higher value in a few years.
Together, all these factors have helped Gurgaon become one of the best locations for investing in commercial real estate.