Dandruff is a common problem nowadays. Well, dandruff can damage your self-confidence. The primary reasons for having dandruff are poor hair brushing, dry skin or even stress could be the reason. When Malassezia named fungus grows in the scalp then you can face the dandruff problem. Then the question arises, how to get rid of dandruff? You can use some home remedies to solve your problem. But still, you are suffering from dandruff then you need medical treatment. For the treatment of dandruff, there are different types of shampoos are available. Ketoconazole shampoo India is specially designed for the treatment of dandruff.
For effective results, here is the procedure to use ketoconazole shampoo:
- Ketoconazole shampoo should be used when the doctor prescribed it or as directions given on the product label.
- Apply the shampoo on your hair except for the scalp and on the affected area. Let the shampoo stay on your head for approx five minutes. Afterward, wash it normally.
- You can take the advice of the doctor how frequently you should use the shampoo. Because there are many things which are needed to be considered. Afterward, the doctor will give you advice, how to use the shampoo in alternative days or once a week.
- You will get the results in 2-4 weeks. If you don’t feel any improvement then you should ask the doctor if any changes are required in the course.
Physically, dandruff doesn’t cause any harm. But your self-esteem gets affected because of dandruff. Here are some tips to get rid of the dandruff problem, these are as follows:
- In the market, a large variety of shampoos are available and you can’t apply any shampoo on your head. So, choose the right shampoo for yourself. Always remember not to use shampoo in excess.
- It is important to take care of your scalp. For a healthy scalp, you should keep it clean. By taking a head shower in alternate days or three times in a week.
- Always use a personal comb to brush your hair and try not to share it with anyone.
- You should take proper rest when you are done with your work. If you will not take rest then it can increase your stress level and stress can cause dandruff.
- Pollution is one of the reasons of having dandruff. So, while traveling always cover your head to keep your scalp dust free.
In case your dandruff problem is not in your control then you should consult a doctor. The dandruff problem is common between 10 to 20 age group individuals. There could be many reasons for having dandruff, these are as follows:
- Poorly brushing hair
- Irregular head shower
- Stress level
- Dry skin
At last, to control the problem of dandruff there are many home remedies or you can use a shampoo with ketoconazole India. You can easily get the shampoo from local stores or online markets. Before using the shampoo you should consult with your doctor and use it according to the guidelines given by the doctor. Moreover, always remember that you take proper rest and stay healthy and fit.