Generally we consider coffee as disadvantageous for health, but everything has some advantages too. As a live basketball player what should a player do? He/she should take coffee or prediksi bola not? If yes! Then how many cups? Lets analyze this with the help of advantages and disadvantages of coffee.
· Study proves that it saves you from many kinds of critical diseases such as some types of cancers, Alzheimer disease (a type of brain disorders), heart diseases, poor memory problems, constipation issues some brain disorders, gout, stones in kidney or gallbladder and keeps your blood vessels in a healthy state.
· Do you know that caffeine in coffee can also help us remove grammatical errors?
· It can help us fight from depression and anxiety especially in case of women. As a live basketball player you may face stress and anxiety that only few mugs of coffee can kick out and make you feel much better. Actually caffeine affects the mood transmitters of your brain.
· Drinking coffee when you are tired will make you feel fresh and if you are taking coffee before heavy exercise or work, you can avoid pain.
· It encourages the sexual functions of the body too.
· Drinking coffee during pregnancy can be very harmful for your child. You may experience a miscarriage so must consult to your doctor if you are pregnant.
· Caffeine is addictive so if are so much addicted to coffee, subsequently it is surely more harmful for you then you think.
· If you are suffering from hypertension, in that case you must not drink excessive amount of coffee. Consult your doctor and he/she will properly guide you that how many cups you can take in a day.
· If you are taking caffeine in heavy amount, there are high chances that your body will develop bone and joint diseases like osteoporosis.
· Coffee contains many toxic metals and chemicals that are harmful for body.
· More than one cup of coffee can dehydrate your body and it can be harmful in some cases.
· Excessive and strong amount of coffee can affect your stomach badly.
· Too much amount of coffee can cause nervousness.
· The amount of caffeine in a single cup of coffee take eight hours for complete elimination from the body so it may keep you alert even during sleeping hours. Try taking coffee in the morning
Now, I concluded that taking a normal cup of coffee is good, but you must avoid strong cup of coffee and excessive amount of coffee. I suggest that maximum one cup of coffee in a day. If you can avoid, then take three cups in a week only. If you are suffering from any allergy or disease that coffee can make worse, then you must not take coffee instead you must search for any good herbal tea. Basketball Players must have a hale and hearty body, strong Stamina and perfectly hydrated body so if coffee doesnt suit you, you must avoid or it suits you even then your consumption should be limited.