Dental implant – an effective tooth replacement option is trusted by most in the world of dentistry. It comes with the highest success rate that is above 99%.
As the name suggests, a dental implant is a small titanium post that helps to replace the real root of your tooth. Dental implants are placed from below the gum tissue under the bone, and once healed, it provides a platform for an artificial tooth made of porcelain and looks like natural teeth.
This post will see the benefits of dental implants and why it is better than other available tooth replacement procedures.
So, let’s get started:
Dental Implant: An Overview
The dental implant Opelika al is a small metal rod implanted into an individual’s jawbone to serve as an artificial replacement for the natural tooth root.
Dental implants are used to replace one or more teeth and provide excellent support for crowns, bridges, or dentures. Dental implants also play an important role in facial aesthetics by improving facial structure, shape, and proportion. Dental implant Opelika al is changing the way people live. People are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh, and enjoy life with them.
The dental implant Opelika al is one of the most important advancements in dentistry because it provides a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
Alternative To Teeth Replacement:
Followings are other procedures used in place of a dental implant.
Bridges: Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth.
Dental veneers: Dental veneer is a thin cover placed over the front surface of your tooth to improve its appearance.
Denture: Dentures are replacements for all the natural, permanent teeth.
Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that cover the entire tooth surface, restoring it to its natural shape and size. Dental crowns are made of metal or porcelain bonded to metal or ceramic attached permanently to your teeth to protect against decay and wear.
Advantages of Dental Implants:
Following are the main benefits of dental implant:
- A dental implant is a long-term solution and can replace single or multiple teeth. Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth, do not require any special care and maintenance.
- Dental implants provide support for dentures, crowns, bridges and look like natural teeth.
- The dental implant is durable and made from high-quality titanium that makes it last longer. Dental implants are biocompatible and will not harm your oral health in any way.
- A dental implant is a root-like post placed into the jaw bone to support teeth, bridges, or dentures. Dental implants can help people who have lost one or more teeth function as though they never lost them.
- Dental implants are strong, stable, long-lasting, and available in different shapes and sizes to fit your jawbone.
- Dental implants are the closest alternative to natural teeth. Dental implants closely mimic the way your natural teeth function.
- Dental implants are not easily visible, unlike bridges or dentures. Dental implants are barely noticeable once placed in the mouth. Dental implants restore more of your natural chewing power than other tooth replacement options.
Dental implant is a boon of dentistry, and it’s better than other alternatives. Dental implants restore your smile, chewing ability, and confidence to lead an everyday life! Implants are made from high-quality titanium, which makes them last longer.
Also, it provides support to crowns, bridges, and dentures so that one can function as though they never lost their teeth.
If you have lost your tooth and are looking for a long-lasting and naturally feel tooth replacement, an implant will be the best fit. Get the suggestion from a nearby implantologist.