A pharma degree can become lucrative when done from the right college. The leaps and bounds this industry is growing, no B. Pharma graduate is going to regret choosing the profession.
There are thousands of pharma colleges in India; hence, choosing the best among them can be a challenging task. And only the best college can give you the career success you want.
The first step towards obtaining admission in a B. Pharma course will be to know if you are eligible.
Eligibility For Pursuing B. Pharma Course
- Students who have passed class 12th with science subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths with 50% marks
- Some colleges have entrance exams for the selection process, while others will consider the marks obtained in the 12th standard along with a formal interview.
- You will need to appear for NEET (all India entrance exam) if you are seeking admission in a government pharma college.
- Another all India level you can appear for is GPAT if you want admission in a government college.
The next step will be to choose the city you want to select the college in. Choose a city that is quiet, friendly, with the best colleges and is affordable as well. This description fits well for Bhopal.
Bhopal is the city of lakes, green and clean, and the cost of living is lower than most Indian towns. The college fees will fit within the budget, and life will be quite affordable as well.
Fortunately, most pharma colleges in Bhopal have high standards of education and churn out the best B. Pharma graduates in the country.
Career path after B. Pharma course completion:
- Chemical/Drug Technician
- Bio-Technology Industries
- Drug Therapist
- Drug Inspector
- Hospital Drug Coordinator
- Health Inspector
- Pathological Lab
- Research & Development
- Making Prescription to Patients
- Research Officer
Recruiters for B. Pharma Graduates
- Hospitals and Clinics (Government and Private)
- State-wise Drugs and Pharmaceutical Boards
- Medical Shop chains
- Chemist Shops
- Pharma giants like Cipla, Abbott India, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Glaxo Smith Kline and many more
- Research bodies and labs
The next step is to look for the best pharmacy college in Bhopal:
Top Pharmacy Colleges in Bhopal:
- School of Pharmacy, People’s University
- Bansal College of Pharmacy
- Oriental College of Pharmacy
Well Equipped Laboratory
The medical field requires professionally qualified individuals who are well-trained. Choose a college that has labs with all the advanced equipment, so that the training you receive is on par with the current medical situations.
The School of Pharmacy, People’s University has separate labs for different departments. They maintain well-equipped labs with various instruments that they make use of during pharmaceutical experiments.
List of labs in the School of Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutics lab
- Pharmacology lab
- Pharmacognosy lab
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Analysis and Biotechnology la
- Anatomy and Physiology lab
The criteria for choosing a best pharmacy college in Bhopal must also depend on the approvals and recognitions. The PCI and AICTE are the authorised boards whose permissions are a must for every pharmacy college in India.
B Pharma degree when combined with a master’s or Ph. D gives more weightage to your professional profile. A right pharmacy college will have approvals from authorities to offer higher degrees. The School of Pharmacy, People’s University provides a higher degree in the pharmacy field, making it an ideal choice for pharmacy aspirants.