When you get your hair extensions, you’ll have to know how to care for them so that they last as long as possible. They will last longer if you take the proper steps to properly maintain them. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when it comes to making sure that your extensions last as long as possible.
– Use moisture-control products on your hair when you first get your hair extensions sewn in. Make sure that you clean your extensions after you get them sewn in as this will prolong their life. If you don’t, the scalp can soak up all of the moisture and cause breakage. Many people put anti-humidity sprays on their extensions or use products like Bamboo shampoo and conditioner, which is known for its moisturizing properties.
Do you want to add shine to your hair? Get best braid sheen spray for relaxed hair.
– How to care for sewn in hair extensions that have been dyed is slightly different than how to care for them that you get from a salon. When you get your extensions sewn in, you need to ensure that they stay in place. If they come loose, you might want to consider getting them sewn back in so that they aren’t hanging loose.
– After your extensions have been sewn in, you will want to pin them at the base of the head. You will want to make sure that they are not too tight as this could cause the skin to pull away from the base of the hairline. This will cause the extensions to fall out and even damage your scalp if they are too loose. It is best to find a size that is right for your head before you go to the salon.
– One of the biggest misconceptions on how to care for sewn in hair extensions is that they need to be tied off. The truth is that you can leave them loose if you want and they will still last as long as you need them to. The only thing that you will need to do is make sure that you take special care when you are washing your extensions and make sure that you don’t dry them on their own as they can burn the skin.
– During certain salon procedures, such as a “hair removal session,” it is possible to leave hair extensions loose. It is best to read the directions on the package carefully before you leave it on for that long.
One of the things that you will notice about how to care for sewn in hair extensions is that most of them will begin to shrink in length after a few months. This is because the roots of the hair extension begin to “shrink” and become less dense after the sewn-in portion of the hair begins to grow. Therefore, you will want to keep your extensions attached to your head for as long as possible.
After about six months, you can start taking them off and moving them to a more active part of your life. Some people choose to wear their extensions long enough to get a full haircut and others just let them go until they need to remove them.
Get the best powder hair color dye To style your hair. Read more.