Are you exhausted of dirty fingerprints marking up your beautiful stainless steel home appliances like Samsung digital inverted technology based refrigerator? Skip insensitive, store-bought chemicals, cleaner and opt for a home-based, natural stainless steel cleaner as an alternative. The following tips are all you’ll constantly need to keep your home appliances look shiny and fresh. Schedule both services by calling All Electric Care today! Get your fridge repair this summer at lowest price. Hire All Electric Care to fridge repair in kolkata and Pune. Let’s check how to clean stainless steel home appliances naturally?
Clean Stainless Steel Home Appliances Naturally
Vinegar is the key to clear out stainless steel naturally. It contains a gentle acid, known as acetic acid, which cuts through oily fingerprints and food dirt without spreading it around. At the same instance, vinegar is completely safe to use around pets and children. In fact, it’s a component in many recipes!
Vinegar is all-natural, benign, and acts as an effective sanitizer. It’s also reasonably priced and easy to find. You almost certainly already have a bottle on hand, so you can get cleaned without making a journey to the store.
First, gather your supplies:
- Spray bottle
- 3 soft cloths
- White vinegar
- Lemon juice (totally optional)
- Natural dish soap
- Olive oil
Then, follow these directions:
- Fill a spray bottle with the same quantity parts water and white vinegar. To make the vinegar solution smell better, you can add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Shake the bottle well and spray the stainless steel surfaces you wish to clean.
- Wipe your appliances with a soft cloth, being sure to follow the direction of the grain. Use a gentle touch, there’s no need to scrub too hard because vinegar should effortlessly cut through the grease.
- Once all fingerprints and grime have been removed, wet a second cloth with water and apply a few drops of dish soap. This extra step removes the acidic residue that vinegar leaves behind to ensure it doesn’t interact poorly with the metal over time.
- Rinse out the soapy cloth and wipe the stainless steel again to remove any lingering soap.
- Finally, apply a small amount of olive oil to a third soft cloth and wipe the appliances one last time to gently seal the grain.
What NOT to Do When Cleaning Stainless Steel
Before you make your natural stainless steel cleaner and get to work, keep the following precautions in mind:
- Don’t reuse an empty cleaning bottle. If you don’t already have vinegar in a spray bottle, you’ll need to buy one specifically for this purpose. Vinegar is an acid, and mixing it with unknown chemical cleaners could be dangerous.
- Don’t overlook to label the spray bottle. Making a quick note in permanent marker ensures no one mistakes the vinegar mixture for plain water.
- Avoid prolonged contact with your skin. Vinegar may be non-hazardous, but it can dry out your skin and irritate your eyes. If you’re worried about these issues, wear rubber gloves while cleaning stainless steel appliances with vinegar.
- Never use steel wool or scouring pads on stainless steel. No matter how grimy your appliances are, these abrasive cleaning products will only make things worse by leaving scratches behind.
Schedule Kitchen Appliance Repair
You may want your appliances to look beautiful on the outside, but more importantly, they must work on the inside. Trust, All Electric Care for kitchen appliance maintenance and repair. We are a leading home appliance repair franchise with locations across Pune and Kolkata. Contact us today to schedule the services you need. Short on time? Get your house professionally cleaned by our fellow friendly brand, All Electric Care. Get your ac repair in kolkata and Pune at lowest price this summer.