The journey of hysteria starts due to tension and mental stress. The person becomes unconscious repeatedly, with cramping hands and feet. The direct cause of the disease is caused by the ongoing tension in the conscious and unconscious mind.
Due to hysteria, the patient shows symptoms associated with the nervous system. For example, frequent fainting or suffocation feeling. The person suffers from cramps on hands and feet. Since the patient is physically healthy, any tests related to these symptoms do not show any anomaly. Psychiatric hysteria is indeed serious problem!
What is the reason for hysteria:-
Hysteria is produced due to the stress of the patient’s conscious or unconscious mind. Often, when there is no other way left for the patient to get out of stress, then he is able to stay away from hysteria seizures. Hysteria patients are very stubborn and angry, and whenever they do not conform to their mind, then they get very upset and they get scabbed in a while.
Treatment of hysteria:-
Because all the symptoms of hysteria seem to be in some form like a serious brain or neurological illness. In such a situation, it is important to check the patient with the help of the best neurologist. When there is no shortage of tests done by the doctor, then the treatment of this disease should be treated with the help of the psychiatrist.
Psychotherapy in Hysteria:-
Since this disease is directly related to the ongoing tension in the conscious and unconscious mind. In this case, psychotherapy is the main role. During psychotherapy, stubbornness, anger, emotional instability and impulse are identified with the tension prevailing in the mind of the patient and the correct ways of dealing with it are suggested. In psychiatry, the assistance of the family is taken inevitably. It is also explained to the family what to do or should not do during the hysteria. Anti-depressant medicines are also given to the patient to overcome depression, depression and emotional instability with hysteria.
Symptoms of Hysteria Seizures:-
- The patient suddenly or suddenly becomes unconscious when the hysteria seizures occur. During this time his breath continues.
- The victim’s body gets loose and the teeth are tightly frozen.
- There are shocks in the hands and feet and the body, and the body cramps.
- The unconscious state of the patient can last from a few minutes to a few hours. After that, the patient sat up and sat down and behaves like this as if nothing happened to him. Many times, sprinkling water or pressing the nose also results in the sensation of the patient.
- The patient takes deep breaths and takes a deep breath and keeps on the chest and throat, and it appears that the patient suffers.
- Sometimes the hands and feet of the patient fall loose like a paralytic person. The patient can not walk for a few hours.
- Sudden withdrawal of sound from the throat.
- All these symptoms are temporary and after some time they themselves become fine.