With the increase in pollution, many diseases have increased as well. Many skin related problems are becoming very common these days. People are very frequently get affected with the anti-fungal problems like athlete foot, ring worm etc. there are many treatments to this disease like creams, antibiotics etc. the most commonly used cream is ketomac cream uses provide with the best results. This cream is specialist in solving antifungal problems. Apart from all these artificial treatments there are many natural remedies as well that will help in curing these infections and even provides prevention from them.
Following are the natural remedies for anti-fungal remedies:
- Garlic: paste of garlic can be applied on the affected area by blending the garlic with coconut or nay other essential oil, making a fine paste. Applying it twice a day can help in healing the infection caused.
- Aloe vera: it contains many antiseptic agents that help to fight against the bacteria and fungus. Applying this gel three to four times in a day on the affected area can help to cure the infection.
- Coconut oil: it contains some fatty acids that kill the fungal cells present on the skin. it is the best moisturizing lotion that can prevent from fungal attacks.
- Grapefruit seed extract: this is one of the best remedy for fungal diseases. To treat these injections, one drop of grape fruit extract is to be mixed with water and is to be applied twice a day on the affected area.
- Turmeric: turmeric is the solution to all the skin disease. It is best remedy to maintain the beauty of the skin. consumption turmeric with tea or milk is best for health. Even it can be applied on the affected area along with the coconut oil.
- Powdered licorice: this is a traditional Chinese medicine that is best remedy for skin infections like ringworm. 3 table spoons of powdered licorice is to put into a cup of water and is to be heated until it comes to the boiling point. The paste formed should be applied on the affected area twice a day.
- Tea tree oil: it is one of the best remedy that can fight against the bacteria that are present on the skin. this oil is to be applied on the affected area 2-3 times in a day by diluting it with essential and coconut oil.
- Oil of oregano: this oil is made up from wild oregano that contains strong antifungals like thymol and carvacol that have the ability to stop the growth of the fungus on the skin. this oil is to be diluted with carrier oil and should be applied on the affected area 3-4 times in a day.
- Lemon grass oil: this oil has essential nutrients that help in reducing the activity of different type of fungus. This oil is to mixed with carrier oil and applied on the affected area with a cotton ball twice a day.
No doubt these remedies will help in healing the infection. But in case they fail then you must consult the doctor. Even ketomac cream uses in hindi are very effective in such conditions.