To reduce the noise in the ears you will help cranberries – these berries help to lower blood pressure. According to the American Academy of Otolaryngology, noise in the ears is a fairly common problem.
In pharmacy medicines, ringing or noise in the ears is called tinnitus. This symptom can greatly interfere with a person, adversely affecting the quality of his life, because the sounds that do not exist in reality, which a person has to hear, do not allow him to live peacefully.
Noise in the ears may appear and disappear. It happens that it appears only in one ear or immediately in both. The causes of this disorder are different. One of the most common causes of tinnitus occurrence is bruxism.
It should be noted that ringing in the ears is not an independent disease. This is just a symptom, the origin of which must be clarified.
In some cases, it can be caused by inflammatory processes or some other problem in the middle ear. In other cases, tinnitus develops as a reaction to strong noises, which the person must regularly bear.
Whatever the reason for the ringing in the ears, there are many recipes and methods that can alleviate the condition of the patient. If you suffer from bruxism, you will be helped by a kappa, placed on the jaw before going to bed. If the problem is caused by diseases of the middle ear, your otolaryngologist can prescribe the appropriate treatment for you.
It is worth noting that properly selected food can also be effective. So, it is recommended to include in the diet more products that can combat hypertension and inflammatory processes.
In the continuation of the article, we will introduce you to some of them.
Products that help cope with noise in the ears
There are several ways to treat tinnitus.
Someone is helped by “white noise”, someone prefers to direct the main efforts to combat stress. Prevention and treatment of stress help to avoid the emergence of bruxism – one of the factors that cause the appearance of noise in the ears.
It is best to choose a strategy that more than others would take into account your individual characteristics.
With regard to dietary advice, they will be useful to every person suffering from tinnitus.
The products we are talking about improve our blood circulation, help fight inflammatory processes and reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood. They also help our body to relax.
- Pineapple is the best fruit against inflammation. This property of pineapple is due to the high content of bromelain in these fruits.
- Bromelain is so effective that it is used today to treat tendonitis, sprains, light muscle da
mage, and sore throat and ears.
- If the noise in your ears prevents you from living a full life, do not even hesitate – eat more pineapples.
Garlic and onions
- Both onions and garlic are natural antibiotics and help us fight infections. Therefore, it is recommended to use a small number of onions and garlic as often as possible while preparing salads and other healthy dishes.
- Do not forget that their antibacterial and antifungal properties will help you to strengthen immunity.
Reducing the amount of salt used will reduce blood pressure so that tinnitus will bother you less often.
- If you want to take care of your health and you have the opportunity to purchase fresh cranberries, do not neglect it. These small berries do not contain salt and are a rich source of antioxidants, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- These trace elements reduce inflammation, ease pain and take care of the health of our heart.
- Natural cranberry juice or a drink based on cranberries will help cope with nervous tension and anxiety.
Wheat germ can be purchased at natural food stores or special supermarket departments. In wheat, germs contain a huge amount of nutrients necessary for our body, for example, vitamin F.
- Vitamin F – linoleic acid, which participates in many processes of the vital activity of the human body. This vitamin is necessary for the proper functioning of the liver, the absorption of fats and sugars, the normalization of blood pressure …
- On the other hand, wheat has a high content of B vitamins. Vitamins of this group have a beneficial effect on our nervous system.
- They allow us to normalize the work of the nervous system and the functions of the neurotransmitters. As a result, the level of stress and nervous tension decreases.
Therefore, we recommend that you regularly add a spoonful of wheat germs to cocktails and yoghurts.
Have a cup of chamomile tea in the evening, and you’ll see how strong and calm your dream will be.
- Very often you can hear complaints that the noise in your ears increases during the night and prevents you from falling asleep.
- In addition to the careful care of your diet and following the recommendations of the treating doctor, it is recommended to give time to relaxation. This will allow you to avoid the progression of tinnitus.
- Hot showers, yoga, light exercises … All this brings good effect. It is best to do this two hours before bedtime. Also, do not forget to drink a glass of chamomile tea after a light dinner.
As for natural drinks for the treatment of tinnitus, it is camomile tea that brings the greatest effect.
Finally, we would like to give you the final advice. If you are concerned about the noise in your ears, do not hesitate, ask for advice from your doctor. Adhere to the treatment prescribed by him and try to lead a healthy lifestyle.