Paperboard is a thick paper-based material made up of a compressed layer of paper pulp. Its generic name is cardboard. Several paper pulp layers are compressed in order to make paperboard a finished product. Paperboard is the broad name that refers to different qualities, or grades, of paper-based packaging material. It is generally thicker than writing paper. Grades differ from one another based on what percentage is produced from recycled content, what surface coatings it has and what color it is. Retailers and product manufacturers largely used paperboards for their packaging purpose. It’s easy-to-open and re-close packaging designs provides benefits to both retailers and end-users. Retailers and product manufacturers are increasingly turning to paperboard and folding cartons for their product packaging solutions. The multitude of benefits that paperboard offers across its lifecycle from manufacturing to retailing to consumption and recycling is becoming clearer to more people every day. Paperboard offers brand owners and manufacturers the ability to create a wide variety of structures, customized to the product, that adds appeal to the consumer. High-resolution graphics, two-sided print, and many special effects can strengthen brand messaging. Paperboards are not acceptable by manufacturing units producing large weight products for packaging activities as they are not able to handle high stress and pressure owing to which it is expected to hinder global paperboard market growth. As paperboards are produced from tree pulp or wood pulp, it results in deforestation which is expected to obstruct the global market in the coming years. Stringent environment-related regulations by EPA are expected to slow down the market growth rate.
Request for Sample of the report – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/243
Insights Presented in the Report
- Based on type, the market is fragmented into White Lined Chip Board Virgin Fiber-based board, Coated Unbleached Kraft Board (CUK) and Others (Liquid packaging board, Cup stock board). The white line chipboard (WLC) is a multi-layer board consisting of 60-100% of recycled fiber. It is popular for packaging personal care, toiletries, food & beverages, garments, and health care products
- Based on application, the market is segmented into packaging and graphic printing. Today, there are several different kinds of paperboard that possess unique characteristics, making each type suitable for different packaging requirements. Paperboard used for folding cartons for delicate items like cereal or cosmetics is crucial for protecting the product
- Based on end-user industry, the market is segmented into Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Homecare, Apparel and others (Construction, Education & Stationary). Paperboard presents the most popular rigid material used for food packaging. Paperboard is quite commonly used for packaging food and beverage products including juices, milk, and cereal products. Coated Recycled paperboard is used for dry food packaging, for example, cereal and cracker boxes
- For better understanding on the market dynamics of paperboard market, detailed analysis was conducted for major region/country including North America (US, Canada and Rest of North America), Europe ( Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific) and Rest of the world
- Some of the major players operating in the market include ITC Limited, NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO. LTD, International Paper Company, Metsa Group, Graphic Packaging International, Clondalkin Group, Smurfit Kappa Group plc., Stora Enso, Paper International Paper Company and Caraustar and Cascades Inc
Browse Complete Report with TOC – https://univdatos.com/report/paperboard-market-current-scenario-and-forecast-2020-2026
Reasons to buy this report:
- The study includes market sizing and forecasting analysis validated by authenticated key industry experts
- The report presents a quick review of overall industry performance at one glance
- The report covers in-depth analysis of prominent industry peers with a primary focus on key business financials, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and recent developments
- Detailed examination of drivers, restraints, key trends and opportunities prevailing in the industry.
- Examination of industry attractiveness with the help of Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The study comprehensively covers the market across different segments
- Deep dive regional level analysis of the industry
Feel free to contact us for any queries – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/243
Global Paper Board Market can further be customized as per the requirement or any other market segment. Besides this, UMI understands that you may have your own business needs, hence feel free to connect with us to get a report that completely suits your requirements.
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)