Getting good micro ring hair extensions is a bit pricey for something not permanent. However, most women believe that it can do wonders to their looks and confidence. It gives them freedom to style their hair. It can also protect their own locks while they grow. Since it’s a little costly, one would surely want a value for their money. And the only way to get your money’s worth is to take proper care of it to gain its optimum effect and enjoy it for the longest possible time.
Micro ring hair extensions do not use glues, adhesives, heat or weaves to attach hair extensions. Instead, they use tiny rings or beads that are clamped to your natural hair by using pliers. Tightening is one of the major things to consider in maintenance. There are basic do’s and don’ts in taking care of micro ring hair extensions and make them last longer.
- Use professional hair products that are best for your extensions.
- Spend more time and effort in taking care of your extensions. Remember, they cost you a fair bit of money.
- Use leave-in conditioners instead. This decreases the risk of slippage of extensions from the rings.
- Dry your hair gently. Use as little heat as possible and never use heat for synthetic hair.
- Talk to your stylist. It is always best to ask a trusted professional on product referrals and tried and tested tips on how to take care of your new looks.
- Don’t wash your extensions like crazy!
- Don’t use permanent hair dyes. Hair extensions that were shed off with natural nutrients may be exposed to harmful chemicals found in these products. Some people say that dying can be done as long as you go darker not lighter.
- Common sense will tell you that what is harmful to your natural hair can naturally be catastrophic to your more fragile extensions.
- Don’t sleep with wet extensions. Dry them well and tie them up to avoid tangling.
When it comes to our looks, we have to take extra care in making decisions. Whether we admit it or not, our outside appearance is a huge part of our personality and it plays a vital role in developing or breaking our confidence. Spending for quality hair extensions and paying a little more attention to it will eventually pay off. Micro ring hair extensions can be a smart investment to enhance your looks and boost your confidence!