Kids nowadays, love to wear the best attire and shine at the occasion. So being their parents, it’s your duty to choose the right attire for them. Sherwani is one of the ethnic attire that you must add in your Kid’s wardrobe. It is found in many different patterns and styles- some are trendy while some are traditional. It is a knee-length kurta that is worn with the pyjama, Churidar or dhoti. However, while picking the Kids Sherwani, you must keep the following things in mind:
- Fabric:The right way to choose the best dress for boys is to get it in the right fabric. The fabric choice should depend on the kid’s personal choice and sensitive skin. Being a parent, you don’t want your kid to suffer from irritation. Even the work on the Sherwani should be simple and not edgy. The most common fabrics are silk, brocade and velvet.
- Occasion:Kids have the zero toleration level, therefore, it’s your duty to get something according to the event demand. The occasion can be festival, weddings, cocktail parties and engagement ceremonies. Go for the light fabric for casual occasions.
- Time of the event:Time of the event is another important thing to check while choosing the best Sherwani for your kid. You must choose the colour according to the season. The bright colours will look well during the day and dark shade will work well in the evening.
- Colour:Sherwani looks amazing on kids when they are picked up in the right colour. There are some colour combination that suits well on the kid’s personality. Some of them are:
- Shimmer filled green and ivory
- White and Gold
- Maroon and Cream
- Dark Pink and Silver
- Rust orange and Pink
- Type of Sherwani:There are many different styles Sherwani and you have to pick the right style for your kid. The whole selection depends on the kid’s personal choice and occasion. So some of the trending types are:
- Achkan Style Sherwani ( A Sherwani with the collar and straight cut design)
- Angrakha Sherwani ( A layered style of sherwani for heavy look)
- Jacket Style Sherwani ( Normal sherwani paired with an Indo-western jacket)
- Anarkali Sherwani ( Sherwani with a proper flare at the bottom)
- Jodhpuri Sherwani ( Sherwani with a comparatively longer length and ethnic pattern)
- Asymmetrical Sherwani ( Sherwani with different lengths from different sides)
- Accessories:There is generally no need to choose the accessories with the kid’s Sherwani. However, if you want to add something to enhance their look, simply choose from the following:
- Pocket Square
- Lapel Pins
- Perfect Footwear (Juttis or formal shoes)
For a better and heavy look, you can go for Dupatta or Stole (Carry it around the neck or on one side of the shoulder)
Sherwani is a dress for boys that looks amazing on them. While selecting a sherwani for them, don’t for too much and embroidery as it may ruin your kid’s cuteness. Get something according to their comfort, occasion, season and their age group. The right selection will help your kid to look like a showstopper.