Studying MBBS in Russia is one of the most popular medical study destinations among international students. Russian MBBS is affordable and reliable. For students who wish to study in an Indian official university, study MBBS in Russia is an ideal choice, but their seats cannot be secured by meeting the eligibility criteria. These universities are approved and accredited by the World Health Organization. The country attracts international students because its cost of living is cost-effective, and the tuition of Russian MBBS is worth it. Students graduating from Russian universities or colleges are eligible to take all licensing exams.
- All universities in Russia are accredited by MCI and approved by WHO.
- Since there is no need to take an entrance exam, medical aspirants can directly get MBBS admission in any university in Russia.
- As the Russian government takes the initiative to develop the national education level, the government is providing education subsidies.
- Students will get well-equipped dormitory facilities on the university campus and feed on fresh, high-quality food.
- Universities or colleges also provide world-class education on an affordable budget.
- Russian MBBS is very suitable for those who want to study MBBS in India but cannot get a seat due to fierce competition.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia –
- Compared with different countries such as the United States, Canada, and Germany, the cost of living is extremely low.
- The language of instruction in Russia in English and Russian, which makes it easier for international students to adapt to the surrounding environment.
- Russian medical universities such as Far Eastern Federal University provide high-quality infrastructure and world-class technically sophisticated laboratories.
- All degrees offered by universities or colleges are globally recognized.
- Because the country provides students with opportunities to learn beautiful languages, students gain an international perspective.
- Students studying MBBS in Russia will have the opportunity to participate in global trade projects, conferences, and other scientific projects of different international colleges, which opens up more opportunities for them to achieve their goals in the medical field.
- Students who complete MBBS in Russia are eligible to take any licensing exams, such as PLAB, USMLE, etc. After passing the MCI screening test, they are eligible to find a job in India.
Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
Vernadsky Crimean Federal University is a famous educational institution in Simferopol, the capital of Russia. In 1918, Tafrida National Vernadsky was located in Simferopol. The name of the university was changed to M.V. Frunze Crimea University in 1921. Now, from 2014, the name has been changed again to V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University. Many international students want to study MBBS in Russia and choose Crimean Federal University.
Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University is one of the oldest universities in Russia. There are currently 16 research institutes, 3 higher schools, law schools, and 2 regional branches. The university provides a library for students, which includes 15,000 manuscripts and 3,000 books. The library provided a variety of books and opened up the city of Kazan.
Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University is the leading state medical university in the Russian Federation. The university is the medical center of the Russian Federation. The university provides the most advanced technology, including well-equipped laboratories, scientific research laboratories, and tumor science institutes. Currently, Bashkir State Medical University offers its students five departments, namely General Medicine, Dentistry, Paediatrics, Pharmacy, and Preventive Medicine. There are approximately 1,000 clinical residences and doctorate programs and 7,000 postgraduate professional pieces of training.