Instagram and WordPress plugins if used correctly can change your marketing strategy and provide a lot of benefits. However, combining these two is more combining two different ingredients for a specific recipe to turn out to be good. Both WordPress and Instagram have unique and special features of their own which when combined can do wonders for any business irrespective of its size or nature.
WordPress is a specific platform as you may know that is dedicated to simplifying blogging, posting articles or writing messages. On the other hand, the Instagram platform allows you to share photos or videos only. Therefore, when you combine these two you get a WordPress blog that contains eye captivating pictures that are related to the subject matter of your blog: your business product or services.
You will be able to tell better stories, link with people easily and convey the message you want to share without making the user feel that you are pushing them to make a sale.
Another significant benefit of using Instagram photos is that your blog will look more colorful and attractive. If you use WordPress and Instagram simultaneously and club them together by using WordPress plugins or software or applications, it will easily and effectively solve your purpose.
However, you must be a bit careful in using these plugins and certainly not use it simply because these are available easily or your friend has downloaded and used it. This is because unnecessary downloads of these plugins will consume a lot of space in your system and also make it very slow to respond. It will get confused and may not function properly seeing so many plugins. Therefore, to avoid these problems, make sure that you add only those plugins that will solve your problems and are required on your systems.
The working process
Now that you have downloaded the necessary plugins in your system, it is important to know about the working process of the WordPress Plugins and its functionality.
- These WordPress plugins display the photos from the collection from any Instagram account holder.
- These plugins need to be set up initially and you will need to select the particular user account from where you want to import photos.
- It is also required to provide necessary details such as the number of times you will be importing these photos from the account and the time of import.
- You must also insert an Instagram photo feed in your web pages and posts. This can be displayed on the sidebar of the website as well. This photo feed is a web feed that will allow you to the format an image, add a title, other particulars, and date.
These plugins usually come for free on a premium basis but the free plugins may not support completely but may be effective for a certain part of the application. Therefore, when you choose a premium WordPress plugin and want to have a cent percent surety of complete application, you will have to pay for it.
Benefits marketing of products
When you use WordPress Instagram Plugins the benefits that you can enjoy cannot be overlooked especially if you are into business. It will help in your business marketing on a digital platform with or without the help of experts such as Gramblast or others, increase traffic to your website, improve your business revenue levels and better your SEO rankings as well. Apart from that, it will help your business in several other ways such as:
- Instagram Feed: As it is familiar in the entire business circle, the use of the plugin will give you the option to create multiple feeds. You can use these on your website taking different photos from different accounts and display these in each feed. This continual display of photos will, in turn, attract your website users. You can also edit the photos or images using these plugins and adjust the width, height, and brightness of each image.
- Enjoy Instagram: If you want to market your product then you will certainly want a special platform that will allow you to post high-quality images relevant to the content. The plugin will facilitate you in writing longer and better content and help you to manage your content using imported images from specific accounts having productive hashtags. As social media is a powerful platform to market a business or product, the content and images imported using this plugin will provide maximum results.
- Grace: Beauty and grace are all that the Instagram WordPress plugins provide making your website appreciable and loved by all users. These plugins are easy to activate so that you can easily import photos, bifurcate by user accounts, hashtags and locations. This will help you in market analysis enabling you to know how many users are only viewing your product and how many are actually making use of the information provided by you.
- Flexi Instagram Feed: These plugins will not only help in formatting the grids and gallery but the Polaroid layout will also help in better display of the images. You can also use the animation effects facility of the WordPress Instagram plugin to the fullest to attract the user even more. This will increase web traffic and subsequently your business sales prospects and revenue.
Therefore, if you want something more than normal in your WordPress site then integrating it with your Instagram account is the most effective to reach your business marketing goals.
It is true that managing a website needs talent and expertise but with these plugins, you will find it easy. You may also opt for professional services if you have to concentrate on other important areas of your business.
This, however, is a continuous process and for that, you will need to update your site consistently so that you can keep the users busy with the content looking for quality information. What best way will you find other than combining your website and Instagram account for this matter? Surely, the development of technology and the internet has been a boon to business in this modern world.